Tailored Image Ltd. (‘Tailored Image’) is committed to protecting your personal data and handling it responsibly.
This policy covers the personal data that Tailored Image collects whenever you interact with us, including when you use our websites and applications, place orders for uniform, attend measuring exercises, trade shows, and when you correspond with us (such as by email or over the phone). It also covers personal data that we may receive from third parties.
This policy explains in more detail:
- the categories of personal data we collect from you
- the types of personal data we receive from third parties
- why we process your personal data
- who we share your personal data with
- personal data transfers outside of the EEA
- how long we retain your personal data
- your rights to withdraw your consent and to object (including to direct marketing)
- your other personal data rights
- how to contact us and exercise your rights
If you would like to know how we collect information about your use of our websites, applications and social media sites, you can read our Cookies Policy.
1. Categories of personal data collected
We collect personal data from your interactions with us, such as when you engage with our websites and applications, place orders for uniform, attend measuring exercises or trade shows and when you email or phone us.
The personal data we collect from you may include:
- your name and contact details
- your employee number and wardrobe(s) allocated (which may in some circumstances reference your job role and employment status e.g. Manager – Full Time)
- your uniform size preferences, special measure notes and any additional notes you provide during ordering or fitting exercises which could include body measurements and any special physical conditions or allergies you have that impacts your uniform requirements
- photographs of your body shape for fitting purposes (where possible face removed)
- your uniform order, usage and returns history including order preferences and the reason for returns
- your payment details (for personal sales only – note they are not stored by us)
- your personal address details (for personal sales and in other cases where permitted by wearer’s employer)
- your employment start date and termination of employment date
- your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us
- your browser or device information
- information about your use of our websites and applications
- your communications with us
2. Personal data received from third parties
Sometimes we receive personal data from third parties, in particular:
- your employer may provide us with information about your uniform requirements
- online analytics providers tell us how you engage with our websites and applications
3. Why we process your personal data
This section explains the reasons why we process your personal data and our legal bases for doing so.
If you’ve opted-in to receive information and offers relating to Tailored Image (for example by ticking a box on one of our websites or applications), then we’ll provide this information to you by email, text, or phone.
We also rely on your consent to process information about your use of our websites, apps and social media sites, so that we can improve your browsing experience. For more information, see our Cookies Policy.
Wherever we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have a right to withdraw that consent.
We process your personal data when necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in the following:
- tailoring our websites and communications for you. We collect information about your engagement with us online (such as pages that you have visited on our websites or applications) to build a fuller understanding of your individual preferences
- monitoring, improving and protecting our products, content and services
- sending you some types of direct marketing, including by email and post
- responding to your comments or complaints
- undertaking, or inviting you to take part in, market research
- querying whether you have had an issue completing an online form
- preventing, investigating and/or reporting fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime
- using incident reports and CCTV footage to: protect the security of our premises and staff and to help detect and prevent unlawful activity
- managing legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative matters
You have a right to object to any processing that we undertake for our legitimate interests.
We process your personal data for contractual reasons:
- to provide you with a uniform as agreed with your employer
- to provide you with uniform items you have paid for personally
- to provide other products and services that you have requested.
We are legally required to process your personal data in cases where we need to:
- respond to certain requests by government or law enforcement authorities
4. Who we share personal data with
We will share your personal data with the following recipients:
- third party suppliers involved in: data analytics; website hosting; systems support and maintenance; database management; payment processing; manufacturers and delivery logistics.
- government authorities or law enforcement officials, to assist with their official requests and comply with our legal obligations
5. Personal data transfers outside of the EEA
The EEA includes all EU countries, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Some of the third parties that we share personal data with may need to transfer personal data outside of the EEA, for example to the United States of America.
Where your personal data is transferred to a country outside of the EEA and that country is not subject to an EU adequacy decision, we will ensure your data is protected by appropriate safeguards (for example, EU approved standard contractual clauses, a Privacy Shield certification, or a supplier’s Binding Corporate Rules). A copy of the relevant safeguard can be provided for your review on request by contacting us.
6. How long we retain personal data
We retain personal data relating to your orders and uniform activity for 6 years from the date of the relevant transaction. This is to understand your purchasing preferences and to meet our legal and contractual obligations.
Where you have asked us not to send you direct marketing, we keep a record of that fact to ensure we respect your request in future.
We keep a record of CCTV security footage for 30 days, unless we need to hold this data for longer to resolve an issue or to meet a legal requirement.
We also retain information with the potential to give rise to legal disputes for 7 years.
7. Your rights to withdraw consent and to object to processing
Wherever we rely on your consent to process personal data, you always have a right to withdraw that consent.
You also have the right to object to any use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, as well as to processing that we undertake based on our legitimate interests (including profiling).
8. Your other personal data rights
In addition to your rights to withdraw your consent and to object, you have the right to ask us:
- for access to information about your personal data or for a copy of your personal data
- to correct or delete your personal data
- to restrict (i.e. stop any active) processing of your personal data
- to provide you with certain personal data in a structured, machine readable format and to transmit that data to another organisation
These rights may not always apply, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have a compelling legitimate interest in keeping. If this is the case, then we’ll let you know when we respond to your request.
9. Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
10. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
11. How to contact us and exercise your rights
We will do our best to assist with any queries you have about your personal data. You can contact us at any time using the contact details below. When you do so, please provide your full name, your preferred contact information, and a summary of your query.
Tailored Image – Data Protection
8A The Linen Green
If you have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to complain to an EU data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a breach may have occurred. This is likely to be the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
We suggest that you check back here for updates, as we will update this policy from time to time.